Expected Salary$35 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data Analyst to work on-site at our client’s New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide critical routine data reporting and maintenance for a range of global digital advertisers.
We’re seeking a Data Analyst with a strong academic and professional background in data analytics. You’re resourceful, action oriented, and have the ability to get things done. You’re also an exceptional communicator and great team player, and you’re comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Execute weekly “Rhythm of the Business” reporting for to inform management on regional revenue trends, leading revenue indicators, and sales effectiveness.
- Create custom reporting solutions using data discovery tools and automated systems.
- Analyze data and draw actionable insights to provide recommendations.
- Assume full responsibility of deliverables and perform thorough quality checks on all deliverables prior to shipping.
- Manage troubleshooting across revenue reporting.
- Own all back-end processes related to Salesforce.
- Provide support on quarterly processes, including creating and managing goal setting templates.
- Conduct any required ad hoc analysis.
- As necessary, interface with Sales and Business teams for project scope and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or analytical field
- 3+ years experience with data and analytics
- Experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Experience in data visualizations and reporting tools (Tableau, Micro-Strategy)
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented execution style
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Flexible to accommodate multiple time zones
- Experience in a quantitative or analytical field (e.g. finance, business analytics, consulting, banking, business operations, sales operations), and or media/technology
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Experience working with cross-functional partners & across regions
- Ability to work independently and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.