HireArt is looking to hire a Security Operations Manager to work on-site at Airbnb's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll oversee day-to-day security and safety operations for the Airbnb HQ.
- Assist the Safety and Security Manager to create a security strategy throughout the rapidly expanding SF campus, in alignment with our core values.
- Conduct regular physical assessments and site reviews.
- Attend security project and construction meetings, and provide tactical and technological solutions.
- Assist with maintenance of the SF operations security budget.
- Provide support and oversight for procurement/contracts/budget process.
- Manage and supervise contract security guard team and Global Security Operations Center (GSOC).
- Conduct regular security trainings and testing with contract security guard force.
- Manage contract security guard performance and collect metric data to identify areas for improvement and security guard force deficiencies.
- Manage administrative and logistical operations by ordering supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Investigate incidents and provide well-articulated reports, briefings, and after action recommendations.
- 6+ years experience managing safety and security operations in technology or fast-paced environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly flexible with ability to think quick on your feet
- Ability to manage multiple assignments without constant supervision
- A positive attitude and desire to wow your customers with each interaction
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively cross-functionally
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Professional certifications such as Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP), and/or similar related certifications preferred