Expected Salary$25 - $30 per hour
We’re looking for a Security Operations Manager to work for HireArt on-site at Airbnb on a contract basis. The Security operations manager will oversee day-to-day security and safety operations for the SF Airbnb HQ.
- Assist the Safety and Security Manager to create a security strategy throughout the rapidly expanding SF campus, in alignment with our core values
- Conduct regular physical assessments and site reviews
- Attend security project and construction meetings, and provide tactical and technological solutions
- Responsible for assisting with maintenance of the SF operations security budget
- Provide assistance and oversight of procurement/contracts/budget process
- Manage and supervise contract security guard force management team and Global Security Operations Center (GSOC)
- Conduct regular security trainings and testing with contract security guard force
- Manage contract security guard performance and collection of metric data to identify areas for improvement and security guard force deficiencies
- Manage administrative and logistical operations by ordering supplies and equipment as necessary
- Investigate incidents and provide well-articulated reports, briefings, and after action recommendations
- 6+ years experience managing safety and security operations in technology or fast-paced environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly flexible, and an ability to think quick on your feet
- Ability to manage multiple assignments without constant supervision
- A positive attitude and desire to wow your customers with each interaction.
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively cross-functionally.
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP), and/or similar related certifications (preferred).