Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$46.00 - $49.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an experienced Associate Audio Lead to join its sound design team. In this role, you will combine your audio pipeline production knowledge and technical audio editing skills with problem solving and team building expertise.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sound, excellent attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment with other team members, product groups, and vendors.As an Associate Audio Lead, you will:
- Oversee team workflow and refine where possible.
- Verify assets are delivered successfully to cross-functional partners and external vendors.
- Manage backup process and oversee execution.
- Maintain tracking documentation and resolve inconsistencies.
- Lead quality control efforts, validating work and supporting the team as needed.
- Manage project status communication between production coordinators and leads.
- 2+ years audio editing/recording pipeline experience
- 2+ years experience in scripting (i.e. command line interface or knowledge of Java/Python/other programming language) and knowledge of dev tools (e.g. VS code, Xcode, etc.)
- Experience with Izotope RX, Adobe Audition, and other processing programs and understanding of DSP (Digital signal processing) workflows
- Excellent audio software/hardware troubleshooting skills, and the ability to correct issues quickly
- Proficiency with Mac OS
- Experience with Excel and Word, or similar software
- Familiarity with cloud-based file sharing services
- Background working in a task system (e.g. Jira, Devtrack, Mantis, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate clearly and effectively with teams
Commitment: This is a full-time, 3-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen and is open to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.