Expected Salary$21 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Data Integrity Contractor to work on-site at Oculus’ Redmond, WA office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with VR and Engineering teams to coordinate user studies, annotate map data, and improve processes.
- Assist in creating research study test materials.
- Screen and recruit research participants.
- Coordinate the logistics of user studies, including participant scheduling and distribution of incentives.
- Scrutinize study specifications and planned assessments to ensure data quality.
- Facilitate in-lab testing and adhere to ethical codes related to conducting user research.
- Annotate data according to specifications agreed to with researchers
- Create tutorials and train new annotators to collect and annotate images.
- Provide feedback on annotation tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s or PhD student preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Penchant for web technology, including various web and mobile apps
- Ability to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Self-starter, with the ability to perform well autonomously
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- VR experience a plus
- Experience with arcGIS or other mapping software a plus
Commitment: This is a 3 mo. contract with the possibility of extension.