Expected Pay Rate:$80.00 - $95.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Designer, VR Media to concept and design marketing content with a digital-first mindset to scale content across channels. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of work experience.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Burlingame, CA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
As Designer, VR Media, you will:
- Concept and design marketing content with a digital-first mindset to scale content across channels.
- Ideate, concept, and design new directions, templates, and guidelines within a larger brand system - collaborating with brand design and marketing creative.
- Work cross-functionally, balancing the needs of stakeholders and breaking down complex briefs into simple, compelling ideas and highly-engaging, world-class design.
- Sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research.
- Update content from copy to design elements and imagery.
- Maintain and further develop existing design systems and connected design language.
- Maintain the high-quality look, feel, and tone of the brand.
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years of work experience
- Expert-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, brand communication design, digital, marketing, typography, photography, and motion
- Experience in brand marketing and design; working on a range of projects from narrative, campaign, product, web, and branding assignments
- Experience working in a research-driven environment
- Experience working with digital products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to briefs creatively, present ideas and concepts for design with clarity, collaborate and iterate based on feedback
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively with a high level of craftsmanship
- Self-driven, multidisciplinary, conceptual, collaborative, detailed, decisive
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Burlingame, CA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.