Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Public Content Contractor (Filipino/Tagalog) to work on-site at our client's Mountain View headquarters on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review and classify Vietnamese-language content across social media platforms. You'll also identify and communicate trends you're seeing to improve products and ensure a quality user experience.
For this role, we're seeking candidates who are bright, motivated, and fluent in the Filipino and/or Tagalog language. You have strong communication skills and exceptional attention to detail, and are comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with varied teams. You also have a passion for social media and creating an exceptional experience for diverse users across the globe.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred but not required)
- Bilingual fluency in Filipino/Tagalog and English, with native Filipino/Tagalog proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Ability to perform well autonomously
- Comfortable viewing sensitive content
- Passion for social media and a quality user experience
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.