HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Email Marketing Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco, Portland, or Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop and execute email prospecting and nurture initiatives, with a focus on driving growth for a new program aimed at transforming the business travel experience.
We’re seeking candidates with a strong background in email or lifecycle marketing. You also have in-depth knowledge of campaign strategy and analytics, excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced, technology-driven startup environment.
- Drive global email strategy with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive incremental revenue.
- Design user segments and implement automated, customized email journeys for all stages of the funnel.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting on email performance.
- Closely partner with sales to accelerate all stages of the funnel.
- Monitor the marketplace to keep ahead on best practices, best-in-class vendor opportunities and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers.
- 5+ yrs in Email or lifecycle marketing
- Experience managing a marketing automation tool (i.e., Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, or Marketing Cloud) within a hi-tech or high-volume setting
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing industry, providers, and emerging trends
- Strong analytical ability and comfort understanding funnel performance, designing experiments, and reasoning logically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA, Portland, OR, or Seattle, WA.