Expected Pay Rate:$23.00 - $26.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Customer Service Representative to support employees' by providing answers to their HR inquiries. In this role, you'll use Salesforce to manage requests regarding benefits, payroll, and immigration, handling between 20-40 cases.As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Perform a blend of inbound and outbound customer service duties.
- Determine employees’ issues, offer possible solutions, and provide follow-up as needed.
- Find the best route to speedily resolve complex inquiries
- Approve the referral of unresolved grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Review, monitor, and audit records of interactions, while recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and determine possible causes.
- High school diploma or GED (Bachelor's degree is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience as a Customer Service Representative, including 1+ year of experience within Human Resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely relay policy information
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint )
- Strong ability to work independently and manage your time
- Strong ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Demonstrated background as a team player who is always willing to pitch in and help out
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Austin, TX. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to Austin, TX.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.