Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$95,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping our client hire a bright and highly motivated Executive Assistant to the CEO. In this role, you'll be brand ambassador both for the company and for the CEO, streamline operations and processes, manage scheduling, and more.
The ideal candidate has experience as an Executive Assistant in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with diverse personalities.
Candidates local to the NYC area are desired, as this role will be required to work in-office on occasion.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will:
- Act as a brand ambassador both for the company and for the CEO, establishing strong internal and external working relationships.
- Continuously seek out ways to streamline operations, with an eye towards increasing efficiency as the organization continues to scale.
- Manage the CEO’s professional & personal calendars, prioritizing inquiries while troubleshooting conflicts, and making recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Proactively keep the CEO well-informed of upcoming meetings and presentations, and help to create agendas, prepare materials, and create decks for org-wide engagements such as monthly and quarterly All Hands summits.
- Attend to ad hoc personal tasks such as running errands and household management.
- Experience in a similar capacity at a high-growth startup
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- The demonstrated ability to maintain composure under pressure, and to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourcefulness - a knack for thinking outside of the box to creatively solve problems
- Exceptional attention to detail, fantastic organizational skills, and consistent follow-through
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Proficiency in Google Suite (preferred)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), permanent position based in New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.