HireArt is looking to hire a Fraud Specialist to work onsite at our client’s Portland office on a contract basis. In this role you will identify, investigate, and work with various departments to help prevent future fraudulent transactions.
The ideal candidate will be tech savvy and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a critical eye for detail.
- Investigate suspected fraudulent transactions and determine appropriate action for resolution.
- Identify trends in order to link transactions to known fraudulent activity.
- Work with various departments to develop and implement tools and process improvements to enhance efficiency identifying and preventing fraud.
- Utilize custom and standard software programs as well as manual research efforts to review and analyze transactions and customer records in search of fraudulent activities.
- Associate’s degree
- Superb time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using MacOS and Google Suite products
- Able to follow and think critically about how to improve processes
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Portland, OR. Schedule will likely either be Sun-Thur or Tues-Sat.