Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $57.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping The World's Largest Social Network find an ASIC Power Engineer to perform power analysis and optimizations in ASIC for AR/VR products. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as an ASIC power engineer, or physical design engineer.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
As ASIC Power Engineer, you will:
- Perform RTL and netlist level power analysis.
- Perform post-processing and scripting on report log files for format conversion, data analysis, and information extraction.
- Set up, run, debug, and analyze reports of ASIC flows (synthesis, PD, power, timing).
- Implement blocks at RTL and UPF.
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as an ASIC power engineer, or physical design engineer
- Experience with synthesis, some physical design, and power estimation tools
- Knowledge of power trade-offs in design and back end implementation
- Hands-on experience in scripting and data analysis
- Synopsys (DC, ICC, PTPX/PrimePower, VCS, Verdi) and/or Cadence (Joules)
- Python, Perl (or similar) scripting and data-post-processing tools
- Excel (or Matlab) for model fitting, data visualization, and analysis
- Experience in low power design, tools, and methodologies including power intent UPF specifications
- Silicon Power Characterization
- Some power profiling experience at IP/SoC level
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.