Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$96.00 - $106.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a QA Lead to lead test coverage of games and apps. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' QA experience, including leading test teams.
As QA Lead, you will:
- Test functionality of games and apps built for the company ecosystem.
- Plan, develop, and execute test coverage for multiple platforms.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality.
- Implement process changes to scale testing efforts across multiple products.
- Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Own the process of creating metrics to measure and monitor product performance.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience building, shipping, and maintaining user-facing software
- Experience leading test teams
- Experience managing black and white box testing
- Experience debugging applications on platform, PC, and mobile components
- Experience coding in Python, PHP, Java, C/C++, or equivalent language
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.