Expected Salary$14 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Office Assistant to work part-time at Via’s Washington, DC headquarters on a contract basis. Via is a quickly expanding ride-share company that is using innovative technologies to create safe, affordable, and reliable travel experiences for users.
As Office Assistant, you’ll be the face of Via’s driver operations center. You’ll welcome visitors, develop in-depth company knowledge to field questions, and provide support to Via’s drivers as they check in to ensure a seamless experience.
We’re seeking an Office Assistant with previous experience in a relevant field, such as reception or office administration. You're also an outstanding communicator, highly organized, and curious and willing to learn in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
In this role you will:
- Be the person who has all the Via office answers.
- Welcome and check-in Driver Partners at reception.
- Assemble and mail driver materials.
- Organize and maintain office areas as needed.
- Previous experience as an office assistant or related field
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a pleasant disposition
Commitment: This is a 15-20 hour per week part-time contract position.
Via builds revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale, and it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., Via is backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding. Via is an equal opportunity employer.