Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$30.00 - $36.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Design Program Coordinator to help run design and quality operations to build quality products. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of project coordination experience.
This position is fully remote to start and will transition to on-site in Menlo Park, CA as offices re-open.
As Design Program Coordinator, you will:
- Help run design and quality operations to build quality products.
- Maintain documentation on quality, design principles, and guidance for partner teams.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops, capture notes, and clearly communicate action items to all stakeholders to drive teams forward in the product development process.
- Coordinate tasks and triage to appropriate stakeholders.
- Create monthly reports on program health, progress, and status to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical or business-related field
- 2+ years of project coordination experience
- 1+ years of experience partnering with design and/or product managers in the tech industry
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and self-reliant
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Strong relationship-building skills
- A passion for design
- Previous experience in a creative role or working with creative teams is a plus
- Previous experience working in a product or creative agency environment is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position is fully remote to start and will transition to on-site in Menlo Park, CA as offices re-open.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.