Expected Salary$36 - $40 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Account Selection Analyst to work onsite at Facebook’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support the Sales team in making data-driven decisions and contribute to client portfolio development.
- Analyze unmanaged client account data to select accounts that should be managed by the sales team, based on predetermined criteria.
- Work with sales team leads to understand vertical nuances and adjust account selection criteria accordingly.
- Build well-balanced client portfolios, and partner with sales team leads to review and finalize each portfolio.
- Improve data quality of accounts in CRM systems.
- Document and update end-to-end account selection and data clean-up processes.
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendations to improve and scale account selection and data clean-up processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in data analysis
- Strong background in digital marketing
- Experience creating scaled solutions and working in a scaled environment
- Experience in Salesforce and CRM databases
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, VLookups)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Process-oriented critical thinker and problem solver
- Fast learner and self-starter with a detail-oriented execution style
- Receptive to feedback
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment