Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $23.50 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:9 month contract
HireArt is helping New England’s Largest Energy Delivery Company find an HR Specialist to assist with internal contact tracing for COVID-positive employee cases. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of HR experience.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position based in Berlin, CT. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As HR Specialist, you will:
- Assist with internal contact tracing for COVID-positive employee cases.
- Liaison with facilities to coordinate additional cleaning post-exposure.
- Internal reporting and analysis.
- Assist with HR consulting team initiatives, projects, and processes.
- Bachelors degree in business, human resource management, or a related field strongly preferred
- Recent experience as an entry-level HR Generalist, HR Assistant, or HR Coordinator
- Familiarity with HR processes and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of and familiarity with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with Workday a plus
- Experience with activities surrounding COVID a plus, but not required
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position through HireArt and based in Berlin, CT. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.