Expected Salary$57 - $61 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you’ll provide support to ensure the Marketing Insights team scales successfully.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve research and business practices.
- Prioritize resources in the areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Work with cross-functional partners (finance, sourcing, legal, other research teams, etc.) to produce creative solutions.
- Build and maintain an internal document sharing platform for presentations, questionnaires, and other materials.
- Help with survey programming and qualitative field recruitment.
- On-board new vendors and manage vendor feedback.
- Monitor resources and information directory.
- Assist with budget tracking and SOW processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 4+ years’ industry project management experience
- Experience in or familiarity with qualitative and quantitative market research techniques
- Demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space
- Experience building relationships and collaborating within a global, cross-functional team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, learn new skill sets, and gain an understanding of operational challenges
- Entrepreneurial, with a proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible as the needs and demands of the growing team evolve
- Familiarity with programming SQL a plus
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.