Expected Salary$68 - $72 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an ERP Project Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll manage cross-functional projects and drive process improvements, with a focus on Vendor Management related tooling needs.
We’re seeking a Project Manager familiar with ERP and vendor management solutions, who has a track record of successfully managing projects in a high-tech operations space. You’re organized, resourceful, and able to identify and overcome roadblocks to achieve goals. You’re also a great communicator, collaborator, and coordinator.
- Manage cross-functional projects in a matrix organization.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion.
- Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Perform risk and change management on projects.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Maintain program status wiki pages and provide frequent program updates.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or related
- 2+ years project management experience in a high-tech operations space
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Proactive, with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Past experience in engineering is a plus
- Experience with ERP products (Oracle, SAP, Salesforce) a plus
- Experience with procurement (source to pay) and vendor management solutions a plus
Commitment: This is a 8-month contract.