Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $55.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find an experienced Music Supervisor with exceptional people skills that can work with a wide variety of creative professionals to help supervise music placement within the company’s internal music program. The ideal candidate will have a wide knowledge of and passion for music as well as 5+ years of music supervision experience.
As Music Supervisor, you will:
- Work closely with the Music Development Manager, Music Operations Manager, and Music Supervision Team to identify strategic cross-functional partners and music placement opportunities.
- Execute music placement across the platform, collaborating with the Sound Design team to properly scope and execute all music usage.
- Act as point of contact for internal and external teams for all music placement.
- Support a comprehensive placement reporting system, detailing partners, products, and projects for all music usage.
- Gather project analytics, and note trends and areas of growth.
- Work closely with A&R to stay up to date on all new music deliveries and collaborate on future development as needed.
- 5+ years of work experience in music supervision for film, TV, advertising, gaming, or other visual media
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A wide knowledge of music and a passion for music research
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills Including MS Outlook, Google Docs, Word, Excel, Quip, Dropbox, and Cortex
- Ability to communicate and work well with a broad cross-section of partners, including artists and creatives, prioritize collaboration and building strong relationships, and to thrive in a team environment
- Pro Tools and music editing skills are a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position with possible extension through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. The core hours are flexible but this role will have early morning meetings due to global meetings.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.