Expected Salary$45 - $50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Content Strategist to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing written content and creative content strategies that enhance the user experience across Facebook's web and mobile platforms.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners in media, creative, and marketing.
- Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams that include designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers, to serve a global content audience.
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, and other content throughout Facebook experiences.
- Help apply and maintain consistent content standards while evolving Facebook’s voice.
- Share work with and give feedback to teammates.
- Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing marketing campaigns, including analyzing metrics and developing creative strategy
- Versatility with the ability to plan and write content that includes interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails, and education materials
- Understanding of design thinking and user experience
- Love for both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences
- Ability to apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of company work
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.