HireArt is looking to hire a Financial Operations Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support critical real estate and expansion initiatives through financial accounting and reporting for real estate budgets.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in accounting, including financial statement preparation and close. The ideal candidate is also an exceptional communicator, collaborator, and problem-solver who is comfortable working with diverse teams in a dynamic startup environment.
- Prepare month and quarter-end accruals for real estate-related opex and capex accounts.
- Update forecast and financial plan for real estate and workplace services budgets.
- Partner with Accounting on process improvements to maintain accurate financial reporting.
- Update per square foot analysis of real estate spend.
- Link updates in headcount forecast to square feet needed in each geography.
- Prepare monthly financial updates for the team.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in accounting, finance, or similar
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting and financial operations
- Experience with quarter-end accrual process at a publicly-traded company
- Understanding of budget vs. actuals reporting
- Ability to investigate issues that can arise due to the timing of purchase orders, invoices, and payments
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem-solving abilities with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with diverse teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.