HireArt is looking to hire a Financial Operations Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support critical real estate and expansion initiatives through financial accounting and reporting for real estate budgets.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in accounting, including financial statement preparation and close. The ideal candidate is also an exceptional communicator, collaborator, and problem-solver who is comfortable working with diverse teams in a dynamic startup environment. This position has the potential to convert to a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Prepare month and quarter-end accruals for real estate-related opex and capex accounts.
- Update forecast and financial plan for real estate and workplace services budgets.
- Partner with Accounting on process improvements to maintain accurate financial reporting.
- Update per square foot analysis of real estate spend.
- Link updates in headcount forecast to square feet needed in each geography.
- Prepare monthly financial updates for the team.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in accounting, finance, or similar
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting and financial operations
- Must be very comfortable with accounting close process
- Must be adept at budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem-solving abilities with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with diverse teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Highly Desired Experience
- Accounting experience in real estate or real estate construction
- Accounting experience at a large tech company
- Experience with capital projects or capital budgets
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt with the potential to become permanent, based in San Francisco, CA.