Expected Pay Rate:$32.00 - $35.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Business Analyst to maintain vendor relationships, act as a business analyst for non-IT projects, or fill organizational roles above an administrative level (but below a management level).
In this role, you’ll also maintain all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics, and budget.As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Review contracts, cost proposals, and contract supplements.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Set up project and work breakdown structures.
- Track project budgets and expenditures, monitoring transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (a background in business supply chains is a plus)
- Knowledge of business and management principles as well as involvement in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues/expenses
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel (Enterprise Application experience a plus)
- Verbal/written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage your time
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position (with the possibility for extension) staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and is available to candidates local to New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; or Washington D.C.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.