Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$75.00 - $85.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Full-stack Developer to perform full stack web application development with a variety of coding language
- Create consumer products and features using the company’s internal programming language.
- Work closely with engineers and design teams to define feature specifications and build internal tools and products.
- Complete medium to large features (each with many tasks) independently and without guidance.
- Proactively identify and drive changes as needed for assigned codebase, product area, and/or systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field
- 3+ years experience in a similar or relevant role
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle (e.g. business/systems analysis, requirements gathering, functional specification authoring, development, testing, and delivery)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve them
- Knowledge of web-tier computer development software
- Verbal/written communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your time
- Past experience of working with Hack/React/JS is a plus
- Work with Facebook or similar companies in a coding capacity is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.