Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$85.00 - $104.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Creative Industry Lead, Production & Craft to build consensus and drive the global learning agenda with a specific focus on craft and production. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in marketing/advertising/production.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-month contract position with the possibility of extension based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
As Creative Industry Lead, Production & Craft, you will:
- Build consensus and drive the global learning agenda with a specific focus on craft and production.
- Integrate with other creative strategists and XFN partners who are leading global work around craft and production.
- Co-develop, package, and execute creative systems with the goal of scaling to 100s of 1000s of advertisers.
- Channel the most progressive approaches and frameworks back to product leads to support product dev work.
- Build, lead, and orchestrate groups of key creative shop (and XFN) stakeholders and experts to get to the most impactful areas of action and leverage their skills and workstreams to deliver impact at scale.
- Bring curiosity, grit, creativity, empathy, and passion every day to the team and this role.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing/advertising/production
- Agency understanding as well as experience in the production world
- A serious knowledge of craft - making all types of different work that gets the ethos of Lo-Fi content and the challenges to build it
- Deep understanding of production and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple verticals.
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses – big and small, of all kinds
- Passion and comfort within managing complex and sizable projects
- Excellent storytelling, verbal, and written communications skills
- A strong passion for people, desire to uncover consumer behavior, to inspire transformational creative work, and to help your clients connect with customers in an impactful way
- Experience with Keynote/PowerPoint required; Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-month contract position with the possibility of extension staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.