Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$68.00 - $78.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Camera Hardware Electrical Engineer to create and test AR/VR camera modules. The ideal candidate has 3+ years’ relevant experience and solid knowledge of camera modules and their subcomponents.
As Camera Hardware Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Define electronic requirement specifications for camera modules containing image sensors, actuators, ALS, LED drivers, and high-speed serial interfaces.
- Lead camera-related schematics and layouts and review vendor layouts.
- Create camera EE validation/testing plans, conduct tests in internal lab, and/or supervise testing and validation by manufacturing partners at manufacturing sites.
- Perform FA and debug EE issues at module and product level.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science, physics, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of PCB layout and PCB layout tools (e.g. Allegro),
- Knowledge of high-speed circuit design and low-speed serial control interfaces
- Experience with electrical testing equipment (e.g. oscilloscope)
- Solid knowledge of camera modules and subcomponents
- Data analysis skills using Matlab or other analysis software
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.