Expected Pay Rate:$64.12 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:8 month contract
HireArt is helping a leading fintech firm hire a Product Delivery Lead to become an integral member of its Agile Center of Enablement.
In this role, you’ll guide, influence, and prepare the entire organization on its journey through an Agile Adaptable transformation. You'll work closely with Senior Leaders across the business and distributed product and technology teams to implement this critical initiative that will form the basis of the company’s strategic intent for years to come.
Our client’s Agile Center of Enablement (the CoE) is a group of highly skilled people who will enable teams, share knowledge, synthesize feedback, and serve as advisors on what good lean-agile-DevSecOps practices look like at the company.
We’re looking for an experienced agilist to be part of the CoE to help execute our client’s journey. The team structure will drive consistency while applying agile ways of working across the company and then scale.As a Product Delivery Lead, you will:
- Translate the high-level vision and initiatives for the agile transformation across the organization into a scalable roadmap.
- Define the change strategy and manage the agile roadmap rollout with the agile Center of Enablement.
- Establish design standards, decision-making frameworks, and deployment for the Center of Enablement.
- Define and communicate the prioritization of the Agile Journey requirements expressed as stories in the product backlog—with a mind toward business value, flow, and tradeoffs.
- Manage client expectations as you turn their ways of working into actionable user stories in the backlog.
- Communicate the voice of the customer (business) to the Center of Enablement.
- Drive the product operating model to a client centric way of working and enabling technology to innovate.
- Enable successful adoption of Agile practices across the organization and empower teams and leaders with tools/strategies to effectively share knowledge/learnings.
- Remove systemic impediments impacting the agile transformation.
- Build quality into acceptance criteria and accept all work increments produced by the Center of Enablement.
- Manage risks of quality and timeliness with potential cost impact.
- Drive innovative strategic thinking by identifying and presenting industry trends and opportunities to the Center of Enablement.
- Manage risks of judgment with a long-term focus on the overall success of the Center of Enablement.
- Report to the Vice President of Strategic People Initiative.
- Manage the journey to ensure it meets the business requirements, internal or external and satisfies stakeholders.
- Plan, monitor, and manage the enterprise agile roadmap and rollout.
- 3+ years experience as a product owner or in a similar/relevant role
- Experience enabling agility across an enterprise while removing impediments
- Background in change management, with experience guiding teams and clients through change
- An understanding of how to mold business and technological processes into solid/sustainable product operating models, which can scale in an agile manner and be successful
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Shelton, CT or New York, NY. It will be remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to Connecticut or New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.