Expected Salary$20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Office Assistant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support varied teams and help ensure the office runs smoothly, such as by managing inventory, receiving and distributing shipments, and partnering with the coordinator on specific projects.
This is a part-time, ongoing contract position with approximately 20 hours per week. We’re looking for people who can accommodate a schedule of Monday-Friday, 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm PST.
The ideal candidate has previous experience providing support in an office setting and is a great communicator, highly attentive to detail, and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Inventory assessment, management, and supply ordering.
- Organizing and restocking areas, such as conference rooms or snack areas.
- Assist with furniture set-up and assembly.
- Receive and distribute mail and packages.
- Work closely with office coordinator on various projects.
- High school diploma
- Experience as an office assistant or similar
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to write clearly
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours/week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. The typical schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm PST.