Expected Salary$38.00 - $46.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager to work on-site at Common Networks’s San Francisco office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing contract position based in San Francisco, CA.
Company DescriptionCommon Networks was founded on the idea that everyone should have a choice for fast, affordable access to broadband internet. Right now, 62% of homes in the U.S. live in a monopoly broadband market or have no option at all.
High-speed access unlocks all the superpowers on the internet. When it works, it can be a great leveling force across the world, giving everyone access to educational tools, entertainment, immediate translations, or even medical care that they wouldn’t otherwise have.
Common Networks provides suburban neighborhoods with internet using wireless technology so whole communities can have fast and reliable internet service. https://common.net/Common Networks is committed to being an equal opportunity employer – we evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.