Expected Salary$50 - $53 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help develop, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale brand campaign programs.
You’ll be responsible for communication plans and assets for channels such as online advertising, email marketing, and onsite education. You’ll be instrumental in implementing marketing messaging for different audiences across multiple markets, while working with internal creative teams and external creative agencies to develop campaign assets and content.
An ideal candidate brings successful experience influencing and contributing to cross-functional teams, and a global mindset with an ability to think critically and creatively to ensure content strategies, landing pages, campaigns, and content are managed effectively across regions and languages.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with digital and social campaign development, production, and execution
- Content development and strategy experience
- Experience managing projects end-to-end
- Experience working with creative teams, production houses, and media teams to execute and launch campaigns
- Successful experience influencing and contributing to cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to build fact-driven business cases from management consulting or other relevant experience
- Extremely organized and process driven
- Outstanding problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with Instagram and Facebook advertising tools is a plus
Commitment: This is a 3 month contract.