Expected Salary$32 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Partner Center Operations Manager to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide leadership and support to Facebook’s Menlo Park and New York City operating teams in their everyday tasks and responsibilities, and serve as an escalation point for any issues that may arise.
- Lead and advise on the implementation and improvement of both new and existing systems and processes within the Partner Center.
- Lead initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Manage the selection and on-boarding of global support agencies as needed.
- Support the Global Partner Center Leader with meeting forecasting guidance and reporting, and offer advice and clarity around best practices to hit Partner Center meeting goals and objectives.
- Manage the global Partner Center budget, and regularly report on status to ensure proper budgeting and spending throughout the remainder of the year.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications or marketing
- 4+ years professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in event management and marketing, with keen attention to the special details that create memorable events
- Experience budgeting, forecasting, purchasing, or other relevant financial experience
- Successful experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once
- Effective problem-solving skills, with the ability to make decisions independently
- Customer-service focused, with a strong desire to help others
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives
- Previous management or leadership experience preferred
Commitment: This is a 5 mo. contract.