Expected Salary$26 - $29 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Research Assistant to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you’ll support Facebook’s Global Marketing and Sales team by conducting research on potential advertisers, and on-boarding and monitoring new advertiser campaigns.
- Send emails to recruit advertisers, and track email responses and opt out advertisers on request.
- Setup and lead calls to onboard advertisers.
- Fill out advertiser on-boarding materials for tracking and qualifying advertisers.
- Answer advertiser questions about setup, troubleshoot throughout process, and verify campaign setup.
- Support in setting up Facebook Pixel/Offline Conversions/CRM Integration.
- Monitor performance throughout campaign duration in Ads Manager and Lift Tools.
- Communicate when campaigns and studies are finished.
- Create Advertiser Campaign Insights Report, and share report and explain results with advertisers.
- Take screenshots of all creative assets, and support in organizing data tables and codifying previous results.
- Record interactions and time commitment for each step, and identify ways to improve efficiency.
- Potentially work with advertisers and Facebook marketing teams on any case study creation needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in Account or Client/Customer Relationship Management
- Experience in digital advertising, including understanding of Facebook advertising solutions and campaign setup
- Knowledge on how to install website pixels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate directly with clients
- A multitasker with strong planning and organization skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Prior experience at Facebook a plus