Expected Pay Rate:$79.00 - $90.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Firmware Software Engineer to join its Depth Sensing team.
In this role, you’ll help drive the development of prototypes for state-of the-art depth sensing technologies. You’ll also work on core camera/ISP technologies, including implementation of a camera sensor driver, synchronization between sensors, and an image signal processing pipeline.As a Firmware Software Engineer, you will:
- Implement, test, and troubleshoot problems in firmware.
- Develop a low-level camera sensor driver for a raw image processing pipeline in embedded systems on a chosen platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop algorithms to control CMOS image sensors, ISP pipelines, etc.
- Design and implement camera features in embedded systems.
- Optimize image processing algorithms to improve system performance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or relevant field
- Proficiency in C and Python programming
- Proficiency in developing multi-thread software within embedded systems (e.g. FreeRTOS, Zephyr, etc.)
- Familiarity with camera driver, pipeline, and MIPI interfaces
- Familiarity with common buses (e.g. UART, I2C, I3C, SPI, MIPI interfaces, etc.)
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.