Expected Salary$43 - $47 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Strategist to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park or New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help to design, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale advertiser programs.
You'll utilize direct response channels like online advertising, print, direct mail, and co-marketing, as well as retention channels like email marketing and onsite education, to cost-effectively target small-to-medium business (SMB) advertisers and build beneficial partnerships.
We're seeking candidates with experience in digital marketing and content development and strategy, who are outstanding communicators and data-driven problem-solvers. The ideal candidate also has the ability to identify opportunities to drive growth, optimize campaign elements, and message technical content more effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ Experience in digital marketing, marketing communications, or strategy/planning experience at an ad agency
- Experience in content development and strategy
- Successful experience influencing and leading cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to build fact-driven business cases
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Flexibility to work with changing priorities
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Keynote proficiency is a plus
- Statistical modeling expertise a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY.