Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find an HR Operations Associate to support contingent workforce operations. The ideal candidate will be a strong cross-functional collaborator and will have experience with contingent workforce programs.
As an HR Operations Associate, you will:
- Work with HR operations leadership and managed service provider (MSP) to ensure a smooth and compliant on-boarding and off-boarding experience for leads and contingent workers.
- Collaborate with HR operations and MSP to conduct root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans when issues arise, ensuring the highest quality employee experience.
- Audit all contingent workforce on-boarding compliance documentation to ensure receipt within the required compliance timelines.
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve day to day issues/inquiries.
- Develop and ensure standard HR operating procedures are in place with clear SLAs.
- Maintain documentation and drive communication outwards to stakeholders when necessary.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with contingent workforce programs with strong vendor management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment and collaborate across stakeholder groups
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to issue escalations
- Strong customer-service skills with proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Gmail, and Google Docs
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.