HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Specialist to work on-site at our client's Dumbo office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help fuel company growth and ensure customers have an outstanding experience.
- Help schools and districts use the company's platform.
- Respond quickly and effectively to customer support tickets via email, phone, and other customer experience technologies.
- Resolve customer issues promptly, professionally, and compassionately.
- Escalate issues when appropriate and monitor resolution.
- Log and maintain information across systems.
- Utilize, maintain and manage internal case management software.
- Maintain and contribute to FAQ’s and other support documentation.
- Serve effectively as customer-facing point of contact to ensure that the customer experience is of the highest possible quality.
- Experience in customer support or account management
- Experience using customer support software and a CRM -- preferably Zendesk and Salesforce
- Great instincts for what to try in order to resolve technical issues
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong technical skills and an impeccable attention to detail
- A solid conceptual understanding of how a web application works
- The ability to communicate effectively between sales, customer success, customer experience and IT
- Great empathy for the challenges K-12 teachers face in their daily work
- A love of solving problems, learning new things and making customers happy
Commitment: This is a 2 month contract.