Expected Pay Rate:$61.00 - $70.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an Automation Integration Engineer to focus on the development and execution of test station applications for the manufacturing/validation for AR/VR devices.
In this role, you’ll work with hardware and software teams to integrate various software/hardware components and develop front-ends for test stations.As an Automation Integration Engineer, you will:
- Integrate electro-mechanical systems in software tools.
- Integrate motion, lighting, and imaging controller APIs into test suites.
- Design basic UI/UX flows for operator interaction on the manufacturing line.
- Use technical expertise to investigate, troubleshoot, and verify bugs/issues.
- Be an active team player, while working independently.
- Proactively reach out to partners and ask relevant questions when blocked.
- Learn new systems and tools.
- Document and improve code quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- 3+ years experience working on Python applications
- Experience with modern C++ and Python
- Hands on experience with Linux flavors
- Understanding of software engineering principles
- Understanding of hardware/software interoperability
- Strong troubleshooting skills to root-cause issues
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- Strong understanding of test frameworks and the associated use of test management and defect tracking tools
- Strong understanding of C++ and related toolsets
- Hands-on experience with manual and/or automated test stations
- Hands-on experience with manufacturing test suites
- Understanding of MATLAB and React
- Experience with Linux and Android development
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Redmond, WA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Redmond area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.