Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$104.00 - $123.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a creatively inspired Production Strategist to join its Consumer Marketing Team.
In this role, you’ll help build and support systems for digital asset management.As a Production Strategist , you will:
- Serve as the main point of contact for all production data and asset management inquiries from cross-functional partners and external agencies.
- Work with senior leadership to manage all resourcing and budgeting requirements for production data initiatives.
- Hold bi-weekly office hours as well as daily/weekly syncs for your team and cross-functional partners.
- Head up data collection and reporting initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience as a Film/Television Producer or related position
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-month contract position (with the possibility for extension) staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Menlo Park, CA; or New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.