Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:7 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest home-sharing marketplace find a Benefits Manager to oversee benefits functions for the organization. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with 4+ years experience in HR operations and project management.
As Benefits Manager, you will:
- Manage the personnel involved in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s benefits programs.
- Develop programs designed to keep employees informed about company benefit plans and any proposed changes.
- Ensure that programs are current with regard to trends, practices, and costs.
- Negotiate coverage, services, and costs with carriers and brokers.
- Interact with others in areas, such as the risk management or legal departments, to determine the feasibility of potential innovative programs (e.g. self-insurance).
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years in HR operations
- Experience developing and overseeing benefits programs, including managing employees
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.