HireArt is looking to hire a Business Process Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop and implement process improvement initiatives, coordinate project teams, and track project progress and effectiveness.
We’re seeking candidates with experience in project management and process improvement. The ideal candidate is also certified in Lean or Six Sigma methodologies and has excellent communication abilities to coordinate efforts across teams.
- Plan, perform and implement process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
- Diagram and evaluate existing processes.
- Organize, lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collect data to identify root cause of problems, and measures performance against process requirements.
- Align improvement to performance shortfalls, and provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Survey and analyze best practices, perform cost and benefit analyses, and communicate team progress.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project management experience, with a focus on process improvement
- Ability to identify, develop, and track performance metrics
- Proficient in MS Excel and SQL
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Master certification
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.