Expected Salary$74.00 - $81.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Creative Agency Operations Manager to work onsite at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll assist with operationalizing and optimizing systems through which marketing teams manage the development and production of marketing and sales assets.
You’ll assess the overall effectiveness of external vendor and resourcing models, codify best practices, and take the lead on training and quarterly reviews.
We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of marketing agency business and staffing models, and a track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Partner with Marketing Infrastructure, Sourcing, Procurement, Finance, Business Marketing, Creative & Experience, and regional Marketing, Creative and PM to execute an outsourcing and infrastructure vision.
- Help manage day-to-day relationships with regional vendors and contractors, re-evaluating contracts each quarter and providing feedback to continuously improve work quality and production.
- Work closely with partner teams and sourcing to assess vendor/contractor growth strategies and evaluate new and existing contracts.
- Codify best practices for evaluating, onboarding and managing relationships with vendors and contractors.
- Establish strategies in partnership with Sourcing and HR on scaling and managing the FTE workforce.
- Coordinate training and compliance of relevant tools and process, as well as quarterly business reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant or related working experience in creative operations preferred
- Experience at an agency or studio
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in a medium to large global organization
- Understanding of marketing agency business and staffing models (digital and print)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and digital project management tools
Commitment: This is a full-time (40-hours per week), 8-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.