Expected Salary$42 - $46 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Strategic Partner Manager, Entertainment Video/TV to work on-site at our client's New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage the development, implementation, and optimization of strategic partnerships with New York-based TV partners.
We’re seeking an experienced candidate with a strong background in marketing and partner management in the TV/entertainment industry. Excellent project management, communication, and collaboration skills are essential. You must also be comfortable in an evolving, dynamic, fast-paced, and rapid growth environment!
- Focus on building an audience, content distribution and video monetization (for partner sets).
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with partners to develop innovative and high impact partnerships, and drive operational management of projects.
- Be an internal advocate for partners, including with product and cross-functional teams. Work with relevant internal teams to ensure they are considering partner input regarding relevant product and policy decisions.
- Track, analyze and communicate (internally and externally) quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners.
- Align with priority cross-functional stakeholders who are actively engaged with partner set.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant experience in content production, marketing, or partner management, with a focus on TV/entertainment publishing partners
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for the company
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Creative thinker who can concept and execute on behalf of diverse partner set
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in New York, NY.