Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Quality Reviewer to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll review and label data points across a variety of platforms to ensure a high quality user experience. You’ll also identify relevant patterns and trends, and provide feedback to cross-functional product teams and engineers to improve product and data quality.
We’re seeking a Quality Reviewer with strong analytical and communication skills. You’re familiar with data maintenance and analysis, and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Comb through data and isolate quality issues.
- Identify common issues and root cause at a granular level.
- Work with vendors and cross-functional partners to improve data quality.
- Suggest actions for vendor and product teams through a strong understanding of the data content.
- Identify issues with UI and suggest improvements.
- Identify problems with workflow and escalate as necessary, and suggest guideline changes from analyzing workflow issues.
- Identify pain points in anticipation of future reviewer issues.
- On-board and train new reviewers for various verticals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with social media platforms on web and mobile
- Understanding of data analysis and SQL
- Experience with MS Excel and/or project management tools
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to perform well autonomously
- Able to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Multi-lingual language skills a plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.