Via is a rapidly expanding rideshare startup looking for enterprising self-starters to take on a multifaceted, PT partner-facing role. At Via, our partners are our drivers, and we’re committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As a Driver Partner Lead, you will get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while working on high-impact projects and helping with our New York operations.
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers to preempt and respond to operational issues
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential driver partners
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, and research/analysis
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced customer service environment
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bilingual skills highly preferred!
Commitment: This is a part-time contract role (15 hours a week). Hours will be between 10am and 4pm, M-F. Via is also seeking candidates for a part-time, on-call role, where you will be scheduled on a weekly basis, based on need and availability. Please indicate your preference in your application.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.