Expected Salary$27 - $31 per hour
RageOn is a marketplace solution that is designed to empower people to create and sell products easily. As a member of the RageOn team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to a company that’s making an impact on the world.
We’re currently seeking a Executive Assistant to provide direct support to the CEO and help ensure day-to-day operations at our San Francisco office run smoothly.
The ideal candidate is an experienced assistant, possesses impeccable interpersonal skills, values attention to detail, and swiftly shifts among multiple responsibilities.
Are you excited to organize, strategize, and prioritize executive communications? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment? Are you ready to be the right-hand superstar to the leader of a fast-growing start-up? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Support the CEO with execution of business objectives
- Perform receptionist duties, including meal arrangements, travel, greeting and escorting visitors, opening procedures, daily maintenance and upkeep of office areas and supplies.
- Schedule meetings and partnership arrangements.
- Coordinate issues arising out of day-to-day operations
- Take on Personal Assistant duties as needed, e.g. manage personal appointments, run errands, etc.
- 2+ years experience in administrative support
- Experience with booking travel and managing multiple calendars
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and able to work quickly and efficiently
- Equally skilled at taking direction and working autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to turn around projects with detail and accuracy
- Ability to type 55+ wpm
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite applications
- Willingness to adapt to new technology on a rolling basis
- College coursework or degree is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
RageOn is a marketplace solution that is designed to empower people to create and sell products easily. Our mission is to become the Spotify of online retail. We have made it our mission to fight piracy and monetize IP - and at the same time, empower content creators of the world. As a member of the RageOn team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to a company that’s making an impact on the world.