Expected Salary$22.00 - $24.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service Fulfillment Coordinator to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be assisting the Customer Service team with day-to-day operations while focusing on resolving shipping and logistics challenges.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role where you’ll be surrounded by a passionate team of individuals who are dedicated to the common goal of connecting and bringing the world closer together through technology.
- Support the design of an effective, long-term support strategy that will deliver a top-tier customer experience for all products
- Triage customer escalations regarding order processing issues from all available support channels via existing tools.
- Use strong communication and logical problem-solving skills to improve the support experience and troubleshoot hardware and software issues, as needed.
- Liaise between customers and warehouses to answer inquiries, provide updates and resolutions, and assist the customer service team.
- Leverage all available tools to query and interpret raw data, analyze trends, organize batches of information, and create reports.
- Monitor critical activities and updates from distribution and fulfillment centers to relay time sensitive information and communicate it to various departments, as needed.
- Leverage all available tools to analyze distribution and fulfillment center data to ensure its integrity, identify trends, organize batches of information, and create reports.
- Alert the Customer Support and Logistics teams of any data errors or discrepancies that could disrupt operations or impact customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience in logistics, order management, and/or fulfillment operations
- Microsoft Excel and data reporting experience with multiple ERP systems
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and start-up like environment
- Knowledge of the gaming and/or consumer electronics industries is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.