Expected Salary$15 - $18 per hour
- Provide empathetic and thoughtful customer support when responding to user inquiries
- Identify and escalate any relevant trends and/or errors across all workflows
- Raise visibility and tackle inefficiencies in workflow processes
- Inform and provide insights regarding existing policies
- Highly motivated and hard-working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Ability to learn workflows and policies quickly
- Avid Facebook user with a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience
- Strong understanding of various software programs, Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Must be willing to work weekends
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.