Expected Salary$25.00 - $30.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Office Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll manage overall office operations and support a thriving company culture.
We're looking for people that can commit to working four hours per day, three days per week (12 hours/week). There's potential for this role to expand as the company grows.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, resourceful, and flexible. Great communication skills and the ability to work well with diverse teams is also key.
- Greet clients and visitors, ensuring a great in-office experience for guests.
- Provide in-office support and assist with administrative tasks as needed.
- Manage communications with vendors, maintain inventory, and order supplies as needed.
- Lead the planning of internal events and recognition moments (birthdays, milestones, etc).
- Be a go-to resource for office related questions.
- Identify new ways to improve office processes and contribute to growing an outstanding company culture.
- Previous experience in office administration/management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Positive attitude, proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Enjoys working with diverse teams in a fast-paced startup environment
Commitment: This is a part-time (12 hours per week) contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. There's potential for this role to expand over time as the company grows.