Expected Salary$72.00 - $80.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Partner Marketing Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team dedicated to providing data, tools, and services that maximize the performance of marketing for all clients. As Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll own marketing strategy and communications for the company’s partner ecosystem, with a specific focus on authorized resellers.
This role is responsible for developing a marketing playbook for how to launch the authorized seller program in new markets. You’ll also provide ongoing support at scale for resellers in existing markets. Balancing the nuances of local business needs with global scalability will be essential.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment that operates on a global scale, have a strong sales and marketing background, and bring outstanding program management and presentation skills.
- Develop positioning and messaging of the Partner Program in collaboration with internal and external agencies and stakeholders.
- Devise go-to-market strategies for B2B channels (web, PR, blog, advertising).
- Partner effectively across teams to understand the needs of the partner ecosystem and deliver valuable sales and educational communications.
- Create content for other Marketing teams as well as for Partners on best practices and where partners can play a role.
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, product marketing, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A strong marketing background, including content development, strategy, and multichannel marketing for global audiences
- Familiarity with online advertising and the roles of agencies and resellers
- Program management experience
- Ability to think strategically while delivering tactically
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours a week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.