Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$43.00 - $57.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 9:30 - 5:30/10:00 - 6:00 Pacific Time
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping Medium find a contract Technical Recruiter to provide full lifecycle support to their fast-growing Engineering team. In this role, you will work closely with a number of highly engaged hiring managers across the department.
You’ll also work collaboratively with the rest of the Recruiting team, PeopleOps team, and other cross functional teams within the company. Because of this, we expect you to be organized, adaptable, and a strong communicator. You’ll also do well in this role if you’re someone who is optimistic, energized by a fast-paced environment, and flexible - the team iterates often and things move quickly here.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
As Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Support hiring across the Engineering department, owning requisition management, sourcing, screening, and offer delivery for the roles you’re working on
- Ensure candidates receive a thoughtful, genuine, and memorable interview experience
- Work collaboratively across your immediate team and the extended PeopleOps team, to uphold recruiting and onboarding processes seamlessly
Medium believes that people are the key to success for any business and exploring possibilities with a new company should be an experience, not a process. They prioritize finding the right people without compromising quality or diluting culture. Recruiting is deeply integrated into the company’s values: that’s why they're looking for someone who believes in their mission -- to build a place for thoughtful ideas on the internet -- and inspires candidates to do the same.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a full lifecycle Technical Recruiter supporting fast growing Engineering teams
- You have experience hiring a wide range of Engineering positions and owning multiple requisitions at once
- Experience building relationships, quickly establishing trust, and working with people at all levels of the organization
- Effective prioritization, strong and consistent written and verbal communication
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever, Greenhouse, etc.)
- Previous experience using Gem, Linkedin, Angel's List, and Hired is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote. Open to U.S.-based candidates
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or accommodate corp-to-corp arrangements.
At Medium, we foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We value having a team that is made up of a diverse set of backgrounds and respect the healthy expression of diverse opinions. We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing. Come join us as we continue to change the world of digital media. Medium is an equal opportunity employer.
Humans have never had it so good. The information at our fingertips is unprecedented. But it can get drowned out in an endless glut of noise. It’s getting harder to read things — and write things — that actually matter. That’s why we’re building Medium.
Our mission is to move thinking forward on the urgent issues shaping today and the next 100 years through honest, reflective conversation. We’re looking for teammates who are galvanized by this challenge, who dare to root for the underdog, who are deeply thoughtful and empathetic, and who love that words still mean something. Sound like you? We’d love to talk.