Location:Cranford, NJ and Red Bank, NJ
Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 per hour
Schedule:20 hours per week
HireArt is helping an innovative fast-growing foodtech startup find an Assembly Associate. In this role, you will help make sure that assembly facilities meet quality standards in order to deliver an excellent customer experience.
You'll be working closely with the assembly team to prepare food to quality standards. You will be responsible for a timely productive output while ensuring that the facility is organized and that safety rules and procedures are being followed.
- Organize, clean, and maintain assembly stations.
- Follow exact recipes/ kitting specifications to be weighted in real-time and placed exactly in the appropriate container.
- Participate in pre-shift meetings.
- Complete the prep list assigned to each station.
- Observe all HACCP procedures and safety rules.
- Keep stations cleaned and organized.
- Work in a very fast-paced environment to produce agreed-upon quotas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strict adherence to schedule time and attendance
- Willingness to adhere to dress code while on duty in correct company uniform, safety shoes, and no jewelry
- Must have a passion for food and a desire to grow
- An eye for detail
- Positive attitude in a team environment
- Commissary experience in assembly
- Well versed in the metric system
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), contract position through HireArt and based in Cranford and Red Bank, NJ.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.